MEdical Receptionist Training
Each participant will be issued with a Best Practice Academy certificate on completion of this Programme.
All participant will be able to access this course through a private, secure online E-Learning Portal.
There will be mini Quiz’s, role- plays and feedback sessions to ensure that all participants get the most of the Programme
You will have several opportunities to talk to your peers on this programme. Confidentiality is key to our success and we aim to provide a safe environment for all of our participants.
The Medical Receptionist Course is a live fully interactive training that is delivered over 4 sessions usually one week apart. Each session is on a Wednesday and lasts approximately 60 mins.
The content will be based on experience of working in Practices all over Ireland and witnessing the real challenges that are experienced by Medical Receptionists.
You will require a computer with a webcam and microphone or a laptop with a built in webcam to participate in this programme which will be delivered online using zoom.
4 x 60 Minute session – Delivered remotely over 4 weeks.
Normal Cost €495
LHP Skillnet Rate €350
- Telephone Management
- Managing aggressive patients
- Phone & call handling techniques
- Managing patient expectations
- Communicating to Patients
- Prioritising Tasks
- Effective Communication with team members
- Difficult conversations/patients
- Managing Conflict
- Increased confidence in handling calls
- Tools to deal with difficult conversations
- Tasks more streamlined
- Effective Communication Tools
- Improved Patient experience
- Skills and confidence to manage conflict.