Event 14th Oct. 2020: General Practice – Designing a New Way Forward
Date And Time
Wed, 14 October 2020
12:30 – 14:00 IST
About this Event
This workshop has been designed for GPs and Practice Managers who want to create a new vision for their Practice. None of us want to return to the pressure and crazy expectations that most GP Practices experienced prior to the COVID_19 Pandemic.
We have all had to work so much differently over the last 6 months and we have had to adapt and become more comfortable in the use of technology.
Nobody could have forseen the changes that have taken place over such a short period of time, some for the better and others that are a bit more challenging.
We now have a great opportunity to re-design how our Practice works with a continued emphasis on Patient care while ensuring that everyone is safe.
The following will be covered
• Adapting to a new environment
• A New way of working
• Managing Patient Expectations
• Maintaining Income Streams
• Time Management
• Managing Finances
• Adapting Systems
• Telemedicine – The Digital Mix
• Telemedicine – What do we need to consider
• Marketing and Communication of Services
• The Digital Mix – Online and offline Consultations
• Stress Management
What is the overall aim of the course?
This programme will be delivered through virtual online learning. The course is structured to facilitate you in your current role and to help you create a new roadmap for how you would like your Practice to run.
There will be an opportunity to ask questions throughout the training with follow up by email where required
On completion of this programme, Participants should be able to;
• Design a framework in your Practice to move forward
• Be able to develop policies and Procedures in line with Best Practice.
• Develop a strategy for effective patient communication
• Ensuring that you are getting paid for the services that your provide
• A blended approach and the use of telehealth platforms
• Manage time and resources effectively
• Achieving a better work life balance